Beautiful durood sharif collection
The message of Allah Ta'ala to Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) has come down to us in the form of the Holy Quran and the teachings of Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) have reached us in the form of the Ahadith. Let us see what both the Holy Quran and Ahadith say about Durood Shareef (Salawat):
Innal llaha wa Malaa'ikatahu Yu salluna allan nabiyi.
Ya Ayyuhal lazeena aamanu sallu alaihi wasallimu tasleema.
Almighty Allah says: "Surely Allah and His Angels send blessings on the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim). O you who believe! Send Blessings (Durood) and Salutations (Salaams) on the Prophet with worthy Salutation".(Surah al-Ahzab: 56)
In this verse of the Holy Quran, Almighty Allah, His Malaa'ikah and the Muslims have been mentioned as sending Durood upon Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim). So, Durood Shareef is actually "a Du'a in praise of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim)."
Hazrat Anas (radi Allahu anhu) narrates that Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) said: "He who reads a single Durood upon me, Almighty Allah blesses him ten times, ten of his sins are forgiven, and he is increased ten times in stages (internally). (Mishkaat)
Hazrat Abdullah ibn Ma'sud (radi Allahu anhu) also narrates that Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) said: "On the Day of Qiyamah, the closest to me from among the people will be those who have read the most amount of Durood Shareef". (Tirmidhi)
It is now evident that the recitation of Durood Shareef (Salawat) is in perfect obedience to the Divine Command and in complete conformity with the teachings of Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) of Islam. There is no scope to choose anything else when we have with us the words of Allah Ta'ala and His Apostle, Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim).
Divine blessings on Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) is the highest and the most meritorious act in our Deen. This "Divine Blessings" is called Durood Shareef.
When Almighty Allah sends Durood and Salaams upon Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim), He is actually blessing him. When the Malaa'ikah and the Muslims send Durood and Salaams to Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim), they are actually showing Almighty Allah their respect for the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim).
Muslims hope that, through the blessings of the Durood and Salaams, Almighty Allah will forgive them of their sins and increase their status in this world and in the Aakirah. The Malaa'ikah hope that Almighty Allah will increase their status.
Durood is a sure means of Allah Ta'ala granting blessings, peace, prosperity and favours of great magnitude on one who recites Durood Shareef on the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim). The reciter of Durood Shareef receives all the benefits in this world and utmost gain in the next world with addition to the love of the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim).
The invocation of Blessings on the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) is styled in Arabic as "Salawat", in Persian as "Durood", and in Urdu as "Salawat-o-Salaam".
The regular recitation of Durood Shareef on Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) lifts up our hearts on to a plane of comprehension where we gaze in our new found peace and moral armour.
The reciter of Durood Shareef will, after some time, come to realise by himself that it is the spontaneous outpouring of his heart before the Great Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) of Islam, whose love and attachment is needed to get all the present day problems solved and obtain mercy in the next world.
The more Durood Shareef we recite, the greater the gain and benefit will be achieved in both the worlds. Hazrat Shaikh-e-Akbar Mo'inuddin ibn Arabi (radi Allahu anhu) has stated that, "Those who claim to love and revere the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) should increase their recital of the Durood Shareef in patience and perseverance until, through the mercy of Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim), they have the opportunity of witnessing his blessed countenance".
The special and exclusive aspect of this prayer is that Durood Shareef is immediately accepted by Allah Ta'ala. No one can doubt its acceptance, as Durood Shareef is being recited by Allah Ta'ala too. Not only this, but He has revealed this secret in the Holy Quran by saying:
Wara fa'na laka zikrah
"Have I not exalted thy name."
Muslims are a very fortunate people. Allah Ta'ala chose for them the name of Islam as a religion, declared to be comprehensive and final for mankind. The person chose to deliver this message in this specific form and extra-ordinary style of love and hope was the most beloved of Allah Ta'ala and became the Light of Divinity to be shed upon the entire universe. This Light devastated all the domains of darkness and depression. By reciting Durood Shareef (Salawat) we invite Light and drive away all darkness from our inner soul. Our mind becomes soft and love saturated. If there is softness in everything, it tends beauty to it. People become ugly owing to lack of this essential beauty of the inner part of the mind. This ugliness cannot be glossed over by any amount of cosmetics. It is the Durood Shareef on the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) which works wonders.
In the same manner, the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) taught us Durood Shareef to attain salvation, perfect peace and maximum gain in this world as well as the next. The soul is the soil where the faith of Allah is to be implanted firmly and faithfully which requires continuous recitation of Durood Shareef to thrive and flourish.
We have been told by Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) that Durood Shareef is itself Light and when Light enters the soul every aspiration is achieved and every goal is won. Nothing remains thereafter to worry about.
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALI MUHAMMADIN KAMAA SALLAITA ALA IBRAHIMA WA ALA AALI IBRAHIMA INNAKA HAMIDUM MAJID. ALLAHUMMA BAARIK ALA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALI MUHAMMADIN KAMAA BAARAKTA ALA IBRAHIMA WA ALA AALI IBRAHIMA INNAKA HAMIDUM MAJID.
"O Allah, let Your Blessings come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. Allah, bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious".
The famous companion of the Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim), Hazrat Ka'ab bin Ujrah (radi Allahu anhu), narrates that once it was enquired from Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) as to how blessings should be sent to him. The Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) replied that the blessings be said in the manner (it has been mentioned) above, that is, Durood-e-Ibrahimi.
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SALAWATAN KAMILATAW WA SALLIM SALAAMAN TAAAMAN ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADINIL LAZI TANHALLU BIHIL UQADU WATAN FARIJU BIHIL KURABU WA TUQDA BIHIL HAWA IJU WA TUNAALU BIHIR RAGHAAA'IBU WAHUSNUL KHAWATIMI WA USTASQAAYAL GHAMAMU BIWAJHIHIL KAREEMI WA ALAAA A'LIHI WASAHBIHI FI KULLI LAMHATIW WA NAFSIN BI ADADA KULLI MA'LUMIL LAKA YAAA ALLAHU YAAA ALLAHU YAAA ALLAHU.
"O Allah! Every moment and in every breath, bestow complete and the best blessings and perfect peace which is endless on Muhammad, our master, and on his descendants and his Companions, and may, for His Sake, all our troubles and tortures be over, calamities ended, and all our needs fulfilled, all our cherished desires attained, and good ends vouch-saved, and clouds are laden with water through the glorious countenance of Prophet. The perfect blessings and peace on the Prophet's House, his Family and his Companions every instance in number equal to the count of all things in Thy Knowledge".
Durood-e-Nahariya is a great power. If it is recited daily, it will give such strength and power to the reciter that no one on earth will be able to subdue him. It is a grand success in all the affairs of the world. If this Durood Shareef is recited during days of calamities, Allah Ta'ala will help the reciter from the quarters unknown to the human beings. The reciter will be able to cross every barrier of handicap safely and soundly. In every worldly affair, in every trial and tribulation, success will be his net income.
ALLAHUMMA SALLI WASALLIM WABARIK ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADINIL FAATIHI LIMA UGHLIQA WAL KHAATIMI LIMA SABAKA WAN NAASIRIL HAQQA BIL HAQQI WAL HAADI ILA SIRAATIKAL MUSTAQEEMI SALLAL LAAHU ALAIHI WA ALA AALI WA ASHABIHI HAQQA QADRIHI MIQDAARIHIL AZEEM.
"O Allah! May Thy grace, peace and blessings rest on Muhammad, our Master, who opens that which is closed, and closes that which is preceded, who helps truth with truth, and who guided mankind to Thy straight path. May blessings of Allah be on him and his Family and Companions as according to his exalted position befitting his merit and his high rank".
Actually, this Durood Shareef is in the Holy Quran; but then it was kept a secret. Hazrat Abu-Bakr Siddique (radi Allahu anhu), the first Caliph of Islam, used to recite it daily without fail. Some narrations say that it is because of this Durood that he was awarded the title of "Siddique" which means "Testifier to the Truth".
Hazrat Abul Muqqarab (radi Allahu anhu) says that a man's total sins will be washed away if he recites Durood-e-Fath for forty days continuously.
Hazrat Shaikh Muhammad Bakari (radi Allahu anhu) says that the recitation of Durood-e-Fath once a day relieves the reciter from the Fire of Hell.
Hazrat Syed Ahmed Hillam (radi Allahu anhu) says that Durood-e- Fath was the most favourite routine of Hazrat Ghaus-e-Azam, Sheikh Abdul Qaadir Jilani (radi Allahu anhu) of Baghdad Shareef.
The great Saints also say that Durood-e-Fath is actual and real light.
Hazrat Sheikh Yusuf Bin Ismail (radi Allahu anhu) says that this Durood Shareef is the greatest mystery of Allah. It brings 100% success and happiness to the reciter. In fact, this Durood Shareef brings prosperity and favour and solves all the complex problems by the Grace of Allah. When a man recites this Durood Shareef, the Angels of Allah surround him, mercy covers him and peace starts descending on him.
ALLAHUMA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADIN KULLAMA ZAKARAHUZ ZAAKIRUNA WA KULLAMA GHAFALA UN ZIKRIHIL GHAFILUN.
"O Allah! Shower blessings on Muhammad and his children whenever he is remembered by those who remember him, and shower blessings on Muhammad and family whenever he is not remembered by the negligent, and grant him peace constantly in abundance".
This Durood Shareef is called Durood-e-Shafi'i because Hazrat Imam Shafi'i (radi Allahu anhu) used to recite it constantly and he received glad tidings of Jannah in this world. This Durood Shareef is of a very great significance. It brings tremendous prosperity, health, happiness and success in this and the next world.
Hazrat Allama Sakhavi (radi Allahu anhu) has written in his book that Abdullah bin Abdul Hakam saw Hazrat Imam Shafi'i (radi Allahu anhuma) in a dream after his death and inquired about life after death. Imam Shafi'i (radi Allahu anhu) told him that because of the continuous recitation of the above Durood Shareef, Allah Ta'ala gave him the most exalted position of the highest grade in Heaven and forgave him. Hazrat Imam Muzni (radi Allahu anhu) has also narrated exactly the same story.
This Durood Shareef is of a very great significance. It brings tremendous prosperity, health and happiness and success in this world and the Aakirah.
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALI SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN ADADA MA FI ILMIL LAAHI SALAWAATAN DAA'IMATAN BIDAWAAMI MULKILLAH.
"O Allah! Shower blessings on Muhammad, our master, in the number that is in Thy knowledge such blessings as may continue for ever eternal as Thy Kingdom".
This Durood Shareef is of a very great value. If it is recited only once, it amounts to all the rewards of all the Duroods. By reciting this Durood, one gets peace of mind and success in this world as well as in the next. After reciting this Durood Shareef, the reciter can claim that he has recited almost all the Duroods which are in this world known to the people. During days of upheavals, this Durood Shareef brings relief, success and true happiness. It is mostly the Saints and very pious people who recite this Durood after every prayer. They also recommended this Durood Shareef to all the needy.
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA WA MAULANA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALI SAYYIDINA WA MAULANA MUHAMMADIN SALAATAN TUNAJJINA BIHA MIN JAMI'IL AHWAALI WAL'AFAATI WA TAQDILANA BIHA MIN JAMI'IL HAAJAATI WATU TAHIRUNA BIHA MIN JAMI'IS SAYYI AATI WATAR FA'UNA BI HAA A'LAD DARAJAATI WATU BAL LIGHUNA BIHA AQSAL GHAAYAATI MIN JAMI'IL KHAIRAATI FIL HAYAATI WABA'DAL MAMAATI INNAKA ALA KULLI SHAY IN QADEER.
"O Allah! Shower blessings on Muhammad, our Master, and his Family such blessings by means of which Thou may relieve us of all anxieties and calamities. Thou may satisfy all our needs. Thou may clean us of all evils and thanks for which Thou may grant us high position and high rank and status in Thy presence, and Thou may lead us to the utmost limit of our aspirations and capacity in whatever is best in this world as well as in the world Hereafter, as Thou has the full Power over everything".
This Durood Shareef is always a cure for all calamities in the world of worldly affairs. It was taught by Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) himself. To recite this Durood Shareef 70 times during days of calamity, turmoil and trouble, is a must. It works wonders.
The great Scholar, Saint, Jurist and author, Imam ibn-Faikihani (radi Allahu anhu) says that there was once a pious man called Sheikh Moosa Zareer (radi Allahu anhu). He embarked on a voyage by ship. Due to a heavy storm, the ship started sinking. All the passengers on board started crying and clamouring, but Sheikh Moosa Zareer (radi Allahu anhu) went to sleep. He saw the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) in his dream and the Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) directed him and the passengers to recite Durood-e-Tunajjina 1 000 times. Sheikh Moosa Zareer (radi Allahu anhu) got up and started the recitation. As soon as he finished 300 Durood Shareefs, the storm subsided and the ship was saved. The other ship on the high seas sank, but this ship reached its destination safely and soundly. This miracle was a sufficient eye-opener for the members of the ship. It was by the Grace of Allah Ta'ala and Durood-e-Tunajjina that all were saved.
All the Saints have unanimously given verdict that Durood-e-Tunajjina is the best cure of all ills and all calamities of this world.
ALLAHUMMA SALLI WASALLIM ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALI WA ASHABI BI ADADA MA FI JAMI'IL QURAANI HARFAN HARFAN WABI ADADI KULLI HARFIN ALFAN ALFAN.
"O Allah! Send your blessings and peace on Muhammad, our Master, and on his Progeny and his Companions according to the number of every letter in Quran and let each letter carry thousands of blessings and salutations in it".
This Durood Shareef is a very sacred one. If it is recited after every prayer, it is said that the reciter will receive the Sawaab equivalent to the recital of the entire Holy Quran. After reading the verses of the Holy Quran, this Durood Shareef should be recited 3 times.
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADIN ABDIKA WA RASOOLIKA WA SALLI ALAL MU'MINEENA WAL MU'MINAATI WAL MUSLIMEENA WAL MUSLIMAATI.
"O Allah! Shower Thy blessings and beneficence on Muhammad, Thy creature and Thy Messenger, and shower beneficence on all men of faith and women of faith, and Muslim men and Muslim women".
This Durood Shareef is a special one. Hazrat Abu Saeed Khudri (radi Allahu anhu), a close companion of the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim), says that Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) said: "Whoever does not possess wealth to give in charity, should recite this Durood in his Du'a. It will become a source of (spiritual) cleanliness for him".
Hazrat Abu Huraira (radi Allahu anhu) says that the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) said: "Allah has said, 'If you spend I shall spend on you'". This means that if you spend your money on others - the poor, sick, needy and the orphan - Allah will give you in abundance. But, what if a man has nothing to give in charity? By reading Durood-e-Sadaqah, it will suffice.
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADININ NABI YIL UMMI YI WA AALIHI WABAARIK WA SALLIM.
"O Allah! Send blessings on Muhammad, our chief the unlettered Apostle and his Family Thy favours and thy Salutations.
Hazrat Shah Wali'ullah Dehlvi (radi Allahu anhu) said that his father commanded him to recite the above Durood Shareef as it was the best one.
Hazrat Abu Hurairah (radi Allahu anhu), a close companion of Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim), has said that if a person recites this Durood eighty times on Friday (after evening prayers), then his sins equivalent to 80 years will be forgiven.
This is a very important Durood Shareef which brings forth immediate success and satisfaction to the heart and the mind.
Hazrat Zarar bin Auzar (radi Allahu anhu), another companion of the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) says that he used to recite this Durood Shareef and fight with the non-believers. In every battle, he saw that success kissed his feet, and he never lost any battle on any day.
ALLHUMMAJ AL SALAWAATIKA WA BARAKAATIKA ALA MUHAMMADININ NABI YI WA AZWAAJIHI UMMAHAATIL MU'MINEENA WAZURRIYATIHI WA AHLI BAYTIHI KAMA SALLAYTA ALA IBRAHIMA INNAKA HAMEEDUM MAJEED.
"O Allah! Bestow blessing and bounty on our Prophet and on his wives, who are the Mothers of the Faithful, and on his descendants and on the members of his Household in the manner as Thou conferred blessings on Prophet Ibrahim. Verily, thou art the Praiseworthy and the Glorious".
Hazrat Ali (radi Allahu anhu) said that if any one wishes that he should get the maximum reward for one Durood alone, then he must recite the above Durood Shareef.
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADINIS SAABIQI LILKHALQI NURUHU WA RAHMATUL LIL AALIMEENA ZUHURUHU ADADA MAMADA MIN KHALQIKA WAMAM BAQIYA WAMAN SAIDA MINHUM WAMAN SHAQIYA SALAWAATAN TASTAGHRIQUL ADDA WATUHEETU BIL HADDI SALAATAN LA GHAAYATA LAHA WALA MUNTAHA WALAN QADAAA'A SALAWAATAN DAAA'IMATAN BIDAWAAMIKA WA ALAAA AALIHI WASAHBIHI WA SALLIMA TASLEEMAM MISLA ZAALIKA.
"O Allah! Send thy blessings on our Master, Muhammad, whose light was created before anything else in this world and whose appearance became mercy and signal boon for all the creatures, equivalent to all those created previously and hereafter equal in number with the lucky and unlucky ones; and send thy blessing and bounties on him in the number which is impossible to be counted even, and which may be spread all over, and also that kindness and mercy which has neither beginning nor end, and which is always fresh and fine with your kindness, and the same blessings on his Family and Companions permanently".
This Durood Shareef was very dear and near to Hazrat Ghaus-e-Azam, Sheikh Abdul Qaadir Jilani (radi Allahu anhu) of Baghdad Shareef. He ended all his lectures, recitations and writings with this Durood. It is for this reason that it is called Durood-e-Ghausia. It is very sacred, very important, very effective and 100% success.
The Saints says that if a man recites this Durood Shareef 10 times in the morning and 10 times in the evening, Allah Ta'ala fetches him nearer and nearer and loves him a lot. The reciter becomes a Saint himself. Apart from this, he will be safe from all the catastrophes of the world. The Mercy of Allah will start pouring upon him endlessly.
ALLAHUMMA SALLI WA SALLIM ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADININ NABI YIL UMMIYIL ARABIYIL QURASHIYIL HAASHIMIYIL MAKKIYIL MADANIYI SAAHIBAT TAAJI WAL MI'RAAJI SAHIBIS SARAAYA WAL ATAAYA SAAHIBIL MAKAAMIL MAHMUDI WALHAWDIL MAWRUDI SAAHIBAS SUJUDI LIR RABBIL MA'BUD.
"O Allah! May Thy grace and peace rest upon Muhammad, our Master, the Prophet of Arabia of Quraish Tribe, of Hashmite Family of Mecca and of Madinah, who is the wearer of the Holy Cap, the one who ascended the Heavens and fought holy wars and achieved boons and bounties, the one who has place of praise and who is in-charge of Kausar Fountain, and one ever-bowed in supplication of Allah (and Allah alone)".
Hazrat Sheikh Mohi'uddin Ibn-e-Arabi (radi Allahu anhu) popularly known as "Sheikh-e-Akbar" has disclosed a number of benefits of this Durood. It is the most sacred, accepted and appreciated of Durood Shareefs.
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN NURIL ANWAARI WA SIRRIL ASRAARI WA SAYYIDIL ABRAAR.
"O Allah! Shower Thy blessings on our Hazrat Muhammad who is light, actual light and mystery amongst the mysteries, and the leader of excellents".
This is one of the the best Salawat in this world, and mostly Saints and pious religious leaders recite it daily without fail.
ALLAHUMMA SALLI WA SALLIM WA BAARIK ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIW WA AADAMA WA NUH HIW WA IBRAHIMA WA MUSA WA 'ISA WAMA BAYNAHUM MINAN NABBIYINA WAL MURSALEENA SALAWAATULLAHI WA SALAAMUHU ALAIHIM AJMA'IN.
"O Allah! Grant Thy blessings and Thy peace and Thy bounty to our Hazrat Muhammad, and on Adam, and on Nuh, and on Ibrahim, and on Musa, and on I'sa, and on those Prophets who were sent during the period between each of them. Blessings on Allah and His peace be on them all".
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADIN ABDIKA WA RASOOLIKAN NABBIYIL UMMIYI WA ALAAA AALI MUHAMMADIN. ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADIN WA ALAAA AALI MUHAMMADIN SALAWAATAN TAKUNU LAKA RIDAW WALAHU JAZAAA'AW WA LIHAQQIHI DAAA AW WA'ATIHIL WASILATA WAL FADILATA WAL MAQAAMAL MAHMUDAL LAZI WA'AD TAHU WA'AJZIHI AFDALA MA JAZAITA NABIYAN AN QAWMIHI WA RASOOLAN AN UMMATIHI WA SALLI ALA JAMI'I IKHWAANIHI MINAN NABBIYINA WAS SAALIHEENA YAA AR HAMAR RAAHIMEEN.
"O Allah! Shower Thy beneficence on Hazrat Muhammad, Thy slave and Thy Messenger, the Prophet who could neither read nor write, and on the House of Muhammad. O Allah! Shower Thy blessings on Muhammad, and on his House such blessings as may earn Thy Pleasure, and as may recompensate him as will be goodly need of his merit, and grant him the way of approach and elevate him to the most glorious positions which Thou has promised, and give him on our behalf the most beautiful requital and a reward more excellent than one granted by Thee to any Prophet on behalf of the people, and shower blessings on his brethren from amongst the Prophets and Righteous, O! The Most Beneficent".
Hazrat Ibn Abi Assim (radi Allahu anhu) narrates that Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) said that if any person recites the above Durood Shareef on 7 Friday nights for 7 times, then the intercession of the Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) is assured for the reciter on the Day of the Judgement.
ALLAHUMA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALI MUHAMMADIN BI ADADI KULLI ZARRATIM MAA'ATA ALFIN ALFA MARRATIW WABAARIK WA SALLIM.
"O Allah! May Thy beneficence be on Muhammad and on the House of Muhammad in a number equal to a million fold of each atom (that is created by Thee) and Thy blessings be, Thy peace on him".
This Durood Shareef brings immediate success for the reciter and his entire family. It is a cure of all worldly ills.
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADIM MA DAAMATIS SALAWAATU WAS SALLI ALA MUHAMMADIM MADAAMATIR RAHMATI WA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADIM MADAAMATIL BARAKAATU WA SALLI ALA RUHI MUHAMMADIN FIL ARWAAHI WA SALLI ALA SURATI MUHAMMADIN FIS SUWARI WA SALLI ALA ISMI MUHAMMADIN FIL ASMAAA'I WA SALLI ALA NAFSI MUHAMMADIN FIL NUFUSI WA SALLI ALA QALBI MUHAMMADIN FIL QULUBI WA SALLI ALA QABRI MUHAMMADIN FIL QUBURI WA SALLI ALA RAWDATI MUHAMMADIN FIR RIYAADI WA SALLI ALA JASADI MUHAMMADIN FIL AJSAADI WA SALLI ALA TURBATI MUHAMMADIN FIT TURABI WA SALLI ALA KHAIRI KHALQIHI SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA ALIHI WA ASHABIHI WA AZWAAJIHI WAZURIYAATIHI WA AHLI BAYTIHI WA AHBABIHI AJMA'INA BIRAHMATIKA YAAA AR HAMAR RAAHIMEEN.
"O Allah! Shower Thy blessings on Hazrat Muhammad ever and ever until Thy blessings are to be showered. Grant Thy bounty and mercy on Muhammad until Thy bounty is granted and mercy is showered. The most selected favours on the Spirit of Muhammad amongst all persons, on the name of Muhammad amongst all names, on the heart of Muhammad amongst all hearts. Thy most bountiful favours on the grave of Muhammad amongst all graves, on the tomb of Muhammad amongst all the bodies, on the clay of Muhammad (tomb) amongst all clays. May Allah shower His blessings on Muhammad the best of all that and on the descendants of Muhammad, on the Companions of Muhammad, on the friends of Muhammad, and on all his family members, O! Merciful Almighty Allah and Great Merciful".
This Salawat is usually recited in the graveyard while paying homage to the deceased. When it is recited, Allah showers His blessings on the deceased. When the sons go to the graveyard they should recite the above Durood Shareef on the graves of their father and mother, and all the parents who have passed away.
ALLAHUMMA SALLI WA SALLIM WA BAARIK ALA RUHI SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN FI ARWAAHI WA SALLI WASALLIM ALA QALBI SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN FIL QULUBI WA SALLI WA SALLIM ALA JASADIMUHAMMADIN FIL AJSAADI WA SALLI WA SALLIM ALA QABRI SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN FI QUBUR.
"O Allah! Shower Thy blessings on the soul of Muhammad amongst all Souls, on the heart of Muhammad amongst all hearts, and on the body of Muhammad amongst all bodies, and on the grave of Muhammad amongst all graves".
A poor man complained to Hazrat Shahabuddin Ibn Arslan (radi Allahu anhu) about his illness. The disease was incurable. No doctor or physician could even suggest any medicine for his disease. Hazrat Shahabuddin (radi Allahu anhu), who was a very great Saint, listened patiently to this poor man and then told him to recite the above Durood Shareef. The poor man immediately did so and his illness disappeared so quickly as if it was never present. The poor man gladly returned to his house.
ALLAHUMMA SALLI WA SALLIM ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALIHI ADADA IN'AAMIL LAAHI WA IFDAA LIHI.
"O Allah! Shower Thy blessings and peace on Muhammad, our Master, and on his progeny according to the number of Thy rewards and Thy bounties".
Those who wish to visit Madinah Shareef and pay respects to the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) must read this Salawat for 313 times before going to bed. This Durood is the jewel of all Duroods. Its reward is unimaginable.
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN AFDALI AMBIYAAA'IKA WA AKRAMI AS FIYAAA'IKA MAN FAA DAT MIN NURIHI JAMI'IL ANWAARI WA SAAHIBIL MU'JIZAATI WA SAAHIBIL MAQAAMIL MAHMUDI WA SAYYIDIL AWWALINA WAL AKHIREEN.
"O Allah! Shower Thy beneficence on our Master Muhammad, the most favoured of Thy Prophets and the most honoured of Thy chosen persons, whose radiant life is the source of all light and who is the conferee of miracles and conferee of the most glorious place (Maqaam-e-Mahmood), and who is the leader of the previous and the later".
Those who recite this Durood Shareef reach the first place before Allah Ta'ala. It is for this reason that this Durood is called Durood-e-Awal (First). Those who read this Durood Shareef daily are rewarded abundantly and all their bad habits evaporate. This Salawat fetches the reciter nearer and nearer to Allah Ta'ala and brings forth all kinds of delight.
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN HATTA TARDA WA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN BA'DAR RI DA WA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN ABADAN ABADAN.
"O Allah! Shower Thy blessings on our Master Muhammad, in such a measure that earns Thy pleasure, and shower Thy blessings on our Master Muhammad exceeding that measure which has earned Thy pleasure, and shower Thy blessings on our Master Muhammad forever and forever".
This is the best Salawat, and if recited regularly, brings one nearer and nearer to Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) in this world as well as in the next.
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA WA MAULANA MUHAMMADIN SAAHIBIT TAAJI WAL MI'RAAJI WAL BURAAQI WAL ALAM. DAA FI'IL BALAAA'I WAL WABAAA'I WAL QAHTI WAL MARADI WAL ALAM. ISMUHU MAKTUBUN MARFU'UN MASHFU'UN MANQUSHUN FIL LAWHI WAL QALAM. SAYYIDIL ARABI WAL AJAM. JISMUHU MUQADDASUN MU'ATTARUN MUTAHHARUN MUNAWWARUN FIL BAYTI WAL HARAM. SHAMSUD DUHAA BADRIT TUJAA SADRIL ULA NURRIL HUDA KHAFIL WARA MISBAAHIZ ZULAM. JAMILISH SHIYAMI SHAFI'IL UMAM. SAAHIBIL JUDI WAL KARAM. WAL LAAHU AASIMUHU WA JIBREELU KHAADIMUHU WAL BURAAQU MARKABUHU WAL MI'RAAJU SAFARUHU WA SIDRATUL MUNTAHA MAQAAMUHU WA QAABA QAWSAYNI MATLUBUHU WAL MATLUBU MAQSUDUHU WAL MAQSUDU MAWJUDUHU SAYYIDIL MURSALEENA KHA TAMIN NABIYYINA SHAFI'IL MUZ NABINA ANEESIL GHARIBEENA RAHMATIL LIL AALAMEENA RAAHATIL AASHIQEENA MURAADIL MUSHTAAQEENA SHAMSIL AARIFINA SIRAAJIS SAALIQEENA MISBAHIL MUQAR RABINA MUHIBBIL FUQARAAA'I WAL GHURABAAA'I WAL MASAAKINA SAYYIDIS SAQALAINI NABIYYIL HARAMAINI IMAAMAL QIBLATAYNI WASILATINA FID DAARAINI SAAHIBI QABAA QAWSAYNI MAHBOOBI RABBIL MASHRIQAYNI WA RABBIL MAGHRIBAYNI JADDIL HASSANI WAL HUSSAINI MAULANA WA MAULAS SAQALAYNI ABIL QAASIMI MUHAMMADINIBNI ADBILAAHI NURUM MIN NURIL LAAHI YAAA AYYUHAL MUSHTAAQUNA BI NURI JAMAALIHI SALLU ALAIHI WA AALIHI WA ASHABIHI WASALLIMU TASLIMAN.
"O Allah! May Thy grace and peace rest upon Hazrat Muhammad, our Master and our patron, the Wearer of Holy Cap, the one who ascended the Heavens, the rider of the Heavenly Steed and holder of the Flag of Divine Unity, the remover of calamity, epidemic, famine, disease, and pain. His name is written in Divine edict, exalted authorised for intercession and inscribed in the Tablet and Pen.
"He is the leader of Arabs and non-Arabs. His body is the most holy, pure, fragrant, full perfected in purity and luminous in the sanctuary of Kaaba and its precincts. He is the sun of the glorious morning light, and the (full beautiful) moon of the dark night, the chief occupant of the highest seat in Heaven, light of guidance, refuge for the creatures, and lamp in the darkness. Of excellent manner, is the intercessor for mankind, one gifted with generosity and magnanimity. Allah is his protector and Angel Jibrael attends on him frequently. The Heavenly Steed is his conveyance and the glorious ascension to Heavens (to meet his Allah) is his last station in his march onwards, his object is to come in the closest company of his Allah, and this object was successfully achieved the point of destination reached and the goal covered.
"He is the most prominent amongst all the apostles, and the last in the line of the Prophets (no Prophet will come after him. I'sa will come in the capacity of his ambassador), the intercessor of Sinners, Mercy indeed for all the domains of existence, comfort for the lovers and the desired object for the yearning souls, the sun of the gnostics, and the shining lamp for those who travel on the road leading to Allah, the lover of the poor and needy, the leader of the Jinns and all mankind, Prophet of the twin sacred centres (Makkah and Madinah), leader of the two exalted positions (Qiblas, the Kaaba of Mecca and of Jerusalem), our Supporter in both the worlds, honoured with Kaaba Kausaine, the beloved of the two east and the west, the grand father of Hazrat Hassan and Hussain, our Patron and the patron of the Jinns and mankind, father of Hazrat Qassim (his son) Muhammad, son of Abdullah, who is the light of Allah's Light. Therefore, O lovers of light and beauty of Hazrat Muhammad, invoke blessings on him and salute him with worthy salutations."
If anyone wants to see Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) in his dream, then he should recite Durood-e-Taaj on eleven Friday nights continuously and that too on the advancing stages of the moon. The pre-requisites of the Revision of the Durood are as below:
a. Make Wudhu.
b. Put on clean scentful clothes.
c. Face the Qibla and recite Durood for 170 times, then go to bed.
For the sanctity of the soul, one should recite the Durood seven times after Salaatul Fajr, three times after Salaatul Asr and Esha, each day.
And for overcoming the cruel Rulers and enemies, and to come out of the misery of poverty, one should recite Durood for 40 days continuously, 41 times each day. One who wishes to enhance the avenues of economy in abundance, he or she must make it a routine to revise the Durood seven times each day after Salatul Fajr.
Besides all this, Durood-e-Taaj is panacea of all the present day ills and will enable the reciter to pass a happy and peaceful life for ever.
ALLAHUMMA SALLIALA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALI MUHAMMADIN SALAATAN TAKUNU LAKA RIDAW WALIHAQQIHI ADAAA'AW WA A'TIHIL WASILATA WAL MAQAAMAL MAHMUDAL LAZI WA AD TAHU WAJ ZIHI ANNA MA HUWA AHLAHU WA AJ ZIHI ANNA MIN AFDALI MA JAZAITA NABIYYAN AN UMMATIHI WA SALLI ALA JAMI'I IKHWAANIHI MINAN NABBIYINA WAS SAALIHEEN.
"O Allah! Send blessings upon Muhammad and upon his family the mercy which will be for You a pleasure of fulfilment of Your Right and grant him Wasila and the highest position which You promised him and reward him from us what his is according to his status and reward him from us the highest what You rewarded any Prophet, any Messenger, from his Ummat and send Your blessings for all his brothers from the Messengers and pious people".
The Hadith of Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) says that if a man recites the above mentioned Durood Shareef 7 times, for 7 Fridays, then the mercy of Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) will reach him. (The name "Da'im" means "permanent". Thus, this Durood Shareef should be recited by every Muslim permanently).
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIW WA ABLIGHUL WASILATA AD DARAJATAR RAFI'ATAL JANNAH.
"O Allah! Shower peace upon our Chief Muhammad and endow him with the means and high status in Heaven".
This is the highest Durood Shareef and if recited after every prayer and in every prayer, it brings a great deal of reward.
SALLAL LAAHU ALAN NABIYIL UMMIYI WA AALIHI SALLAL LAAHU ALAIHI WASALLAM. SALAATAW WAS SALAAMAN ALAIKA YA RASOOLALLAH.
The above Durood Shareef should be read 100 times after every Salaah if possible. Especially after Jummah Salaah, the men should stand together facing Medina Shareef and recite this Durood Shareef with absolute respect.
The following benefits are derived from reciting Durood-e- Radawiyya:
1. The reciter is blessed with 300 Mercies of Almighty Allah.
2. Allah Almighty sends peace on him 2 000 times.
3. 5 000 good deeds are written in his Naama-e-Amaal.
4. 5 000 of his sins are forgiven.
5. His status is eleated by 5 000 times.
6. It will be written on his forehead that he is not a Hypocrite.
7. It will be written on his forehead that he is free from the Fire of Jahannum.
8. On the Day of Qayamah, he will be amongst the Shuhadaa (Martyrs).
9. He will gain Barakah in his wealth.
10. There will be Barakah in his children.
11. He will be strong over his enemies.
12. People will have love in their hearts for him.
13. He will see the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) in his dream.
14. He will leave this world with Imaan.
15. On the Day of Qiyaamah, Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) will shake hands with him.
16. The intercession of Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) will be compulsory on him.
17. Almighty Allah will be pleased with him in such a way that he will never be displeased.
26. DUROOD DIDAAR-E-MUSTAPHA
ALLAHUMMA SALLI WASALLIM WA BAARIK ALA SAYYIDINA WA MAULANA MUHAMMADININ NABIYYIL UMMIYIL HABEEBIL AALIL QADRIL AZEEMIL JAAHI WA ALA AHLIHI WA SAHBIHI WASALLIM.
"O Allah! Send your Mercy and Blessings upon our master Muhammad who is the beloved and most exalted, and upon his Companions and family."
The pious people and the Awliya Allah said that whoever recites this Durood Shareef regularly every Thursday night, at least once, then at the time of his or her death, he or she will see the blessed countenance of Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) and when he or she enters the grave, that person will make the Ziarat of Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim). They will see Rasool-e-Paak (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) with his own blessed hands taking him or her in their Qabr.
27. DUROOD SALAATUL SA'AADAT
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA WA MAULANA MUHAMMADIN ADADA MAA FI 'ILMI LAAHI SALAATAN DAAA IMATAM BI DAWAMI MULKILLAH.
"O Allah! Send Your Mercy and Blessings upon our master Muhammad the number which is in the Knowledge of Allah and mercy forever".
Hazrat Sayed Ali bin Yusuf Madani (radi Allahu anhu), Sheik-ul-Dala'il, narrated from Imam Suyuti (radi Allahu anhu) that he who recites this Durood Shareef once gets the Sawaab of 600 000 Durood Shareefs. He who recites this Durood Shareef everyday one thousand times, will be blessed in both worlds, this world and the Aakirah.
28. DUROOD-E-ISME AZAM
ALLAHU RABBU MUHAMMADIN SALLA ALAIHI WASALLAMA, NAHNU IBBADU MUHAMMADIN SALLA ALAIHI WASALLAMA.
"Allah is the Lord of Muhammad, mercy and blessings upon him. We are the slaves of Muhammad, may mercy and blessings be upon him and Salaams".
One should make it a habit to recite this Durood Shareef for at least one hundred times daily so that one will be able to see the results of the recitation in this world and in the Hereafter. You will be prosperous and you will never be overcome by your enemies.
29. DUROOD: VIRTUES OF 1 000 DAYS
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA WA MAULANA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALI SAYYIDINA WA MAULANA MUHAMMADIN KAMA TUHIBBU WA TARDALAHU.
"O Allah! Send Your Mercy and Blessings upon our master Muhammad and upon the family of our master as You love and like for him".
That person who recites the above Durood Shareef once will be fortunate to be rewarded with virtuous deeds for 1 000 days. Several Angels of Allah Ta'ala keep on writing good deeds for 1 000 days in the person's mark sheet.
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIM MAKHTALAFAL MALWAANI WA TA 'AAQABAL ASRAANI WAKARRAL JADIDAANI WAS TAQALLAL FARQADAANI WABALIGH RUHAHU WA ARWAAHA AHLI BAYTIHI MINNAT TAHIYATA WAS SALAAMA WA BAARIK WA SALLIM ALAIHI KASEERAN.
"O Allah! Send blessings upon our leader Muhammad as long as there is the interchange of night and day, as long as the morning and the evening follow one behind the other, as long as the night and day repeat themselves jointly, and as long as the two bright stars (of Ursa Minor) remain fixed in their places, send from us our gift and peace on his soul and the souls of his family members and send peace and blessings on him abundantly".
By reciting this Durood Shareef once, one gets the Sawaab as reciting 10 000 Durood Shareefs. It will take you only 30 seconds to read this Durood Shareef, and you will get the Sawaab for 10 000 Durood Shareefs. By reciting one Tasbeeh of this Durood Shareef 100 X 10 000 = 1 million Duroods! In Ramadaan X 10 = 10 million Duroods!
FEW DUROOD SHAREEFS FROM DISTINGUISHED PERSONALITIES
1. Hazrat Royafai (radi Allahu anhu), a very close companion of the Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) has revealed that once Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) said: "There is a Durood which if anyone recites, then I shall definitely come to his help on the final Day of the Judgement".
That Durood is the following:
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADIW WA ANZILHUL MAQADAL MUQARRABA INDAKA YAWMAL QIYAMAH.
"O Allah! Shower Thy blessing on Muhammad and make him enter the highest place which is the greatest before You on the Day of Resurrection".
2. It is written in "Bukhari Shareef" that after hearing the prayer call, Azaan, if anyone recites the following Durood then he will certainly receive the Holy Prophet's (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) mercy and assistance on the Day of Judgement.
In another narration, Hazrat Abu Darda (radi Allahu anhu) says that Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) himself used to recite this Durood Shareef after hearing the Azaan. He says that the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) used to read this in such an audible voice that those sitting besides him used to hear it.
The Durood is the following:
ALLAHUMA RABBA HAZIHID DA'WATIT TAAA MATTI WAS SALAATIL QAA'IMATI AATI MUHAMMADINIL WASILATA WAL FADEELATA WAB'ASHU MAQAMAM MAHMUDANIL LAZI WA 'ADTA'U.
"O Allah! For the sake of this call of prayer and for the sake of this prayer, give Thy assistance to Muhammad, our master, and make him seated on the most exalted place which You had promised, i.e. the Maqaam-e-Mahmood".
3. Hazrat Saeed Ahmed Savi (radi Allahu anhu) says there is one Durood Shareef which is just like actual light. In fact, it is light in itself. If recited once, the reciter obtains the reward for 100 000 Duroods.
Whenever a person is faced with trouble, he or she should recite it 1 500 times daily and all his or her troubles are bound to disappear.
Hazrat Abu Abideen (radi Allahu anhu) says that if a man recites this Durood daily, the love of Allah Ta'ala and a very high position will be given to him.
Hazrat Shaikh Ahmed Malool (radi Allahu anhu) says that this single Durood Shareef is equivalent to 100 000 Duroods.
The Durood is the following:
ALLAHUMMA SALLI WA SALLIM WA BAARIK ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIN NURIZ ZAATI WA SIRRIS SAARI FI SAAA'IRIL ASMAAA'I WAS SIFAAT.
"O Allah!Send actual blessings and grace on Muhammad, our master, who is light and this secret is spread up in all things in every corner and in every name and fame".
4. Hazrat Abdullah ibn Abbas (radi Allahu anhu), a companion of the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim), says that Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) said that if a man recites the following Durood Shareef once, then for the coming 1 000 days the Angels of Allah Ta'ala will be busy in writing reward for the reciter of this Durood. This Durood Shareef is a very rewarding one. By reciting it only once, the Angels go on writing good deeds in the account sheet of the reciter for full 1 000 days. What a great reward and what a great return?
The Durood is the following:
JAZZALLAHU ANNA MUHAMMADAM MA HUWA AHLAHU.
"O Allah! Give reward to our Hazrat Muhammad the reward which is benefitting as he deserves".
5. Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) taught this Durood Shareef to Hazrat Qabisa bin Mukharib (radi Allahu anhu) on a particular occasion. If any Muslim man or woman recites this Durood Shareef once, then Allah Ta'ala opens all the four Doors of Heaven for him. The reciter is at a liberty to enter into Heaven from any door he chooses. Hazrat Qabisa (radi Allahu anhu) used to only recite this Durood.
The Durood is the following:
ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIW WA ALA AALI SAYYIDINA MUHAMMADIW WAH DINI MIN INDIKA WA AFYID ALAYYA MIN FADLIKA WA ANSHUR ALAYYA MIR RAHMATIKA WA ANZIL ALAYYA MIM BARAKAATIKA.
"O Allah! Shower your blessings on our Master Muhammad, and his Family, and give me exclusive guidance and shower grace and favours, and spread your kindness on Muhammad and favours on him."
G. MIRACLES ATTRIBUTED TO READING THE DUROOD SHAREEF AND SALAAM
1. Once in India an Aalim had passed away and it was observed that for one month sweet fragrance used to arise from his bed and from his entire house. People enquired about this mystery. His son-in-law said that the Aalim used to recite Durood Shareef every Friday night in his house. The fragrance was as a result of the recitation to the Durood Shareef.
2. In another incident, a calligrapher died. His family members saw him, who was a great sinner, after his death in their dream sitting in Heaven with full pomp and dignity. On enquiry, he said that he gained all these benefits because he used to write Durood whenever the name of the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) used to appear.
3. Shaikh Zardaq (radi Allahu anhu) says that when the writer of the book of Durood Shareef died, for one month the fragrance of flowers used to arise from his grave.
4. It is reported in "Rahhatul Quloob" that once there was a Sultan who became very ill. Six months passed by without any cure in sight. A few people went to the Sultan and told him that Hazrat Sheikh Abu Bakr Shibli (radi Allahu anhu) had arrived in the city. The Sultan requested the great Saint to visit and and to make Du'a for his health. Sheikh Abu Bakr Shibli (radi Allahu anhu) visited the Sultan on his request for he knew that the Sultan was very generous to his subjects and that he was also a very pious person. When Sheikh Abu Bakr Shibli (radi Allahu anhu) sat next to the bed of the Sultan, he assured the Sultan that he would recover very soon. Sheikh Abu Bakr Shibli (radi Allahu anhu) then recited a few Durood Shareefs and passed his hands along the body of the Sultan. A few minutes later, the Sultan awoke as if from a dream. He felt as if he had never been sick.
5. In Egypt, there lived a pious man whose name was Abu Said Khayyat. He used to remain isolated from the rest of the world. After some years, people saw him sitting in the company of a great person, Hazrat Ibni Rashiq (radi Allahu anhu). The people of the town were astonished and enquired about his presence. He disclosed that the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) told him in a dream to associate himself with the meetings of Hazrat Ibni Rashiq since in quite a large number of Durood Shareef was recited in his meetings.
6. One day a person from among the Bani Isra'il passed away. The people refused to bury him. They threw his body on a rubbish heap. They all considered him to be a great sinner.
At that moment, Hazrat Musa (alaihis salaam) received the Revelation from Allah Ta'ala, "O Musa! One of my chosen slaves has passed away. The Bani Isra'il have thrown his body on a rubbish heap. Command your people to retrieve the body. Bath him and give him a proper burial".
What Hazrat Nabi Musa (alaihis salaam) saw that person, he immediately recognised him. Obeying the Commands of Almighty Allah, Nabi Musa (alaihis salaam) then proceeded to give the person a proper bath and burial. Upon completion of this task, he asked Allah Ta'ala the reason for such an unusual command. Allah Ta'ala said: "O Musa! You are correct when you say that this person was a sinner. According to My Divine Command he was entitled to punishment. However, one day, while he was reading the Taurah, he came across the name of My beloved Habeeb Muhammad. He then kissed the name and sent salutations upon My Habeeb. It is due to this action of his, O Musa, that I have blessed him with Jannah".
7. Hazrat Sufyan bin Aienna (radi Allahu anhu) says that Hazrat Khalaf (radi Allahu anhu) had a friend who was a student of Islamic Law. One day, all of a sudden, he died and Hazrat Khalaf (radi Allahu anhu) saw him in his dream on the same night. It was seen that this student of Islamic Law was sitting on the throne of honour, pomp and dignity, clad in beautiful golden clothes.
Hazrat Khalaf (radi Allahu anhu) inquired about this exclusive and extraordinary honour. The student said that this was all because of his loud recitation of Durood Shareef at the time when the Prophet's (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) name was mentioned during the tuition of his Islamic Law studies. Allah Ta'ala counted the Durood Shareef as well as the sins. Every Durood Shareef that was recited loudly was millions of times bigger and heavier than all the sins. So the Salawat (Durood) won all this.
8. Hazrat Abi Sulaiman (radi Allahu anhu) says that he saw his father, who was a great sinner, in a dream after his death. Much to his great surprise, his father was in an excellent position in Heaven. When Hazrat Abi Sulaiman (radi Allahu anhu) inquired about that great reward, his father told him that it was all due to the recitations of Durood Shareef over the name of Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) at a time when the name was written in the books.
9. Hazrat Kaab Ahbar (radi Allahu anhu), a great scholar of the Taurat says: "Allah revealed to Hazrat Musa (alaihis salaam) saying, 'O Musa, if on this earth there were no such people to glorify and praise Me, I shall not cause one drop of water todescend from the Heavens, and I shall not cause one seed to grow ...' and he mentioned several other things and then said, 'O Musa, do you desire to be nearer to Me than speech is to your tongue, or thought is to your heart, or nearer than your soul to your body, or nearer than your eyesight to your eyes?' Musa (alaihis salaam) replied: 'Yes, indeed, O Allah!'. Allah Ta'ala said: 'Then recite much Salawat on the Rasool Muhammad (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim)'."
10. It is written in "Nuzhat-ul-Majalis" that a man fell sick and was about to die. He was shivering and fearing the tortures of the grave and the tortures of the Day of Judgement. All of a sudden, a pious man caught hold of his hand and told him that he should be perfectly at ease as the Durood Shareef which he had recited in abundance during his life time is certainly to come to his rescue. The man, thereafter, died very peacefully.
11. Once, a passenger bus travelling from Mir Purkhas to Hyderabad, Pakistan, collided with a truck loaded with heavy machinery tools. About 120 passengers were travelling in that bus and all but one of the passengers was badly injured. That one man was reciting Durood Shareef on the Holy Prophet (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) at the time of the collision. When the journalist and the members of the police team later interviewed this man, he disclosed that he was constantly reciting Durood on Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) and Allah Ta'ala saved him. A similar incident took place in a bus travelling from Karachi to Hyderabad.
12. Abu Hafs Samarqandi (radi Allahu anhu) writes in his book, "Rownaqul Majaalis": In Balkh there lived a merchant of great wealth and substance. When he passed away, his two sons divided his estate among themselves equally. Among the inheritance there were three hairs of Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim). Each one took one. The elder brother suggested that they cut the third one in half, each then taking one piece. This suggestion filled the younger brother with distress and he exclaimed, "That shall never be done. The blessed hair of Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) shall not be cut". The elder then suggested, "Will you be satisfied that these three hairs come to you as your portion of inheritance, while I take the rest of the estate?" The younger brother agreed to this with great pleasure and satisfaction. The elder brother then acquired all that the father had left behind. The younger brother had the three hairs. He kept those hairs on his person at all times. Very often he took them out, looked at them and recited Salaat upon the Nabi (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim).
Not long thereafter, the elder brother had squandered and exhausted all his wealth, while the younger one became very wealthy. After some time the younger one died, someone from among the saintly ones saw a dream wherein Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) appeared to him and said, "If there be anyone with any kind of need, let him proceed to the grave of this person, sit down there and beg of Allah his need". (Qawlu Badee)
The same story is told in "Nuzhatul Majaalis", but with a slight addition. The story there says that when the elder brother became a pauper and saw Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) in a dream. He complained to Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) of great poverty. Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) told him: "O unfortunate one, you turned away from my hair and your brother accepted them and whenever he looked at them, he recited Salawat on me. For this reason, Allah had made him most fortunate, both in this world and in the Hereafter". When the elder brother awoke, he went forth and became one of the servants of his younger brother.
13. In "Nazhatul Majaalis", it is narrated that Hazrat Abu Haa'mid Qazwaini (radi Allahu anhu) said: A man and his son were on a journey. On the way, the father died and his face was transformed to that of a swine. The son, seeing this, cried bitterly and prayed to Allah. Soon the son fell asleep and saw a man telling him, "Your father used to consume interest (usury) and it is for this reason you see his face thus. But rejoice for Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) interceded on his behalf because whenever he heard his holy name he recited Salaat on him. Through the intercession of the Rasool (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim), he has been made to return tohis original form".
14. Once while Hazrat Fareeduddin Data Ganj-e-Shakr (radi Allahu anhu) was explaining the excellence of Durood Shareef, a few Faqirs came to him. They told him that they were travelling to perform the Hajj and that they had no money for food and for the journey. The great Saint then offered them a few seeds of eaten dates upon which he recited the Durood Shareef. When the Faqirs looked at the date seeds, they were surprised to see that it changed into pieces of gold.
15. It is reported in "Al-Qolul Badi" that a lady once approached Hazrat Sheikh Hassan Basri (radi Allahu anhu) and asked him whether it was possible to see her deceased daughter in a dream or not. The great saint ordered her to go home. Before sleeping, she was asked to read four Rakaah of Salaah and in each Rakaah, after Sura Fatiha, she was to recite Sura Kaafirun once. She was told to continue reading the Durood Shareef after the Salaah till she fell off to sleep.
When she did all this, that night, she saw her daughter in her dream. She was shocked to see her daughter in terrible pain and anguish. She also saw that her daughter was locked by chains of fire and was completely surrounded by fire.
She told Hazrat Hassan Basri (radi Allahu anhu) about her dream and he advised her to give some Alms. After a few days, Sheikh Hassan Basri (radi Allahu anhu) himself dreamt of a young girl sitting on a throne and wearing a gold crown. When she asked the great Saint whether he recognised her or not, he replied that he did not. She then said: "I am the daughter of that woman who had related to you her dream". Sheikh Hassan Basri (radi Allahu anhu) then told her that according to her mother, she was in the pit of Hell and asked her how she reached that position.
The girl replied: "O Friend of Allah! About 70 000 others and myself were being punished by Almighty Allah by His Justice. But one day, a lover of Nabi Muhammad (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) was walking by. As he passed by our graves, he recited the Durood Shareef and then conveyed the Sawaab of the Durood Shareef to us. Almighty Allah accepted the Durood Shareef. As a result of this, all of us who were in punishment were saved and granted Jannah".
A GOLDEN PAGE OF HUMAN HISTORY
Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) occupies an exalted, everlasting and the most unique position in the religious history of mankind. Of all the Founders of Religion only Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) is the first and the last to claim that the Message which he brought from Allah Ta'ala to mankind is absolutely complete and final, that his dispensation shall remain in force till the end of the world, and after him no Divine Messenger will come to modify, add, subtract or abrogate any of his teachings. In him, the institution of Prophethood attained its full, final and most perfect form.
History shows that the world from the beginning has not produced any other man who can rival the Prophet of Islam (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) in the field of his teachings, his actions, his deeds or practical way of life.
It was Hazrat Muhammad's (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) grandest contribution to the elevation of his fellow-men that he re-affirmed the sovereign principle of Monotheism and universal brotherhood of man transcending all barriers that people erect in ignorance and fear. Hazrat Muhammad (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) arose in the midst of a society that was cruelly barbarious, which had no culture, no manners, no society and no civilisation. Humanity was coming very close to calamity. Imagine the same society is today the noble torch-bearer of a new and excellent civilisation. This is one of the main miracles the Prophet ofIslam (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) performed and world history bears testimony to this truth. In a short span of 23 years he brought under one banner a most barbarous tribe spread over 2 000 000 square miles of a very remote region of the world.
It is a universal fact that Hazrat Muhammad (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) is the only Prophet in whose honour praises have been sung by all other religious leaders and some have rather recommended to their followers to follow the path of this great Prophet. People like Guru Nanak, the spiritual head of Sikh sect, and George Bernard Shaw, the philosopher, are such personalities.
Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) accomplished what he undertook in his own short span of life with limited means and all round adversities, trials tortures and tribulations. The task that he accomplished, the work that he did, the manners and the character that he exhibited, and above all, the way in which he completed this stupendous task, is itself a clear proof of his being the last and the living Messenger of Allah whose religion is perfect, character blotless and complete, and teachings marvellous in all respects.
What he preached appealed to man's reasons and rational faculties rather than to mere sentimentalism, fanaticism, irrationality and superstition. He showed what was crystal clear.
Although he was apostle, philosopher, reformer, religious head, statesman, orator, commander, soldier, administrator, and the head of state, he never sat an inch above the place where his followers used to sit, or ate a morsel more than his Companions ate or wore what was superior than what others used to wear.He was a selfless and sincere friend, perfect guide, graceful companion, loving teacher, an impartial judge and above all a simple and straight forward person. He sat in such a simple attire and mixed up so freely and simply with all the common people that the foreign delegations visiting his capital used to inquire from others as to who the Prophet of Islam was. Can any head of the state or any religious head in any part of the world boast to possess such an amicable nature? Can any head of state be so courageous?
History has known many great and glorious civilisations. The main amongst them being the Chinese civilization, Greek civilization, Roman civilization, Marxism and the Imperialistic. None owes its origin and establishment to a single individual. Nor can it be counted as everlasting. Moreover, these civilisations of the world covered a certain field and certain part of the world. All the civilisations were basically collective efforts of many, but Sayyiduna Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) gave Islamic civilisation single-handedly for all times to come.
A GUIDE TO PRACTICAL LIVING FROM THE BLESSEDS LIPS OF SAYYIDUNA RASOOLULLAH (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim)
Read a Hadith and light the way:
1. I leave with you two things; as long as you hold fast to them both, you will never be misguided – the Kitab (Book) of Allah and Sunnat of His Rasool (Messenger). (Muwatta)
2. He has tasted the sweetness of faith who is pleased with Allah as Rabb, with Islam as Deen and with Muhammad (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) as Rasool (Messenger). (Sahih Muslim)
3. Blessed is he who is guided to Islam, and whose livelihood is just sufficient and who is contented therewith. (Tirmidhi)
4. Everyone of my followers will enter Jannat (Paradise) except he who refused. He (the Rasool of Allah) was asked: And who has refused (truth)? He said: Whosoever obeys me shall enter Jannat (Paradise) and whoever disobeys me has refused. (Sahih Bukhari)
5. The Pleasure of the Rabb is in the pleasure of the father, and the displeasure of the Rabb is in the displeasure of the father. (Tirmidhi)
6. A man asked: O Rasool of Allah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim): What are the rights of the parents over their children? He replied: They are your Jannat (Paradise) and your Jahannam (Hell). (Ibn-Majah)
7. No father can give a better gift to his son than good manners.(Tirmidhi)
8. Let no believing man hate a believing woman. If he hates one trait of her character, he should be pleased with another that is within her. (Sahih Muslim)
9.Whichever female dies while her husband was pleased with her, will enter Jannat (Paradise). (Tirmidhi)
10. The most perfect of the believers in faith is he who is the best of them in conduct, and the best of you are those who are the best to their wives. (Tirmidhi)
11. If a young man shows honour to an old man on account of his age, Allah will create for him in his old age someone who will show him honour. (Tirmidhi)
12. You will see the believers in their mutual kindness, displaying love and sympathy just like one body. When a limb complains, the whole body responds to it with wakefulness and fever. (Agreed)
13. You shall not enter Jannat until you believe; and you will not believe until you love one another. Shall I not guide you a thing? When you will do it, you will love one another. Spread (Salaam) among you. (Sahih Muslim)
14. Be not happy over (the sorrows of) your brother, lest Allah shows mercy to the latter and tries you. (Tirmidhi)
15. The duties of a Muslim towards another Muslim are five: to return his greeting, to visit the sick, to follow the bier of a dead man, to accept his invitation, and to respond to one's sneezes. (Agreed)
16. Eat together and be not separate, because blessings is only with the united body. (Ibn-Majah)
17. If a Muslim is afficted with any trouble, continuous pain, anxiety, sorrow, harm, disaster, and even a thorn which he is pierced with - Allah expiates his minor sins thereof. (Agreed)
18. Allah is not kind to one who is not kind to men. (Agreed)
19. He who is devoid of kindness is devoid of good. (Sahih Muslim)
20. Be careful of (narrating) traditions from me except what you know. Whoso imputes falsehood to me intentionally, let him then seek his abode in the fire. (Tirmidhi)
21. When a man dies, all his actions are cut off from him except three: ever recuring charity; or knowledge from which benefit it derived; or virtuous son praying for him. (Sahih Muslim)
22. Whoso interprets the Quran according to his opinion, let him seek his abode in the fire. And in a naration: Whoso interprets the Quran without knowledge, let him seek his abode in the fire. (Tirmidhi)
23. Whoever guides towards good, will have a reward of one who acts up to it. (Hadith)
24. The dearest to me among you is he who is the best of you in conduct. (Sahih Bukhari)
25. Whoso gives up falsehood which is void, there is built for him a mansion in the corner of Jannat; and whoso gives up dispute while he has right (to it), there is built for him a mansion in the middle of Jannat; and whoso makes his conduct good, there is built for him a mansion in its loftiest part. (Tirmidhi)
26. One (on the Day of Judgement, before Allah) will not be able to move away until he has accounted for his:
a. Life, how it was spent,
b. Knowledge, to what use it was put,
c. Wealth, how it was acquired and spent,
d. Body, how it was utilised? (Hadith)
27. Avoid the seven deadly sins. The Companions asked: What are they, O Rasool of Allah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim)? The Rasool of Allah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) replied:
a. Attributing partner to Allah,
e. Misappropriating that which belongs to orphans,
f. Turning the back on the day of Jihad,
g. Levelling charges against chaste and innocent women. (Hadith)
28. An honest and trustworthy merchant shall be with the Ambiya (Prophets) and the Martyrs and the pious men. (Hadith)
29. Hazrat Abu Huraira (radi Allahu anhu) said: O Rasool of Allah! (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) I offer myself. Rasoollulah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) caught his hand and enumerated five advices:
a. Avoid what is unlawful, and you will be praying more than others,
b. Be satisfied with what Allah has allotted to you, and you will never feel any lack,
c. Be good to your neighbours, and you will attain the position of a Mu'min (Faithful),
d. Choose for others what you choose for yourself, and you will be a perfect Muslim,
e. Do not laugh too much, for laughter deadens the heart. (Hadith)
30. Be responsible for six things, and I shall be responsible for your entry into Jannat:
a. Speak always the truth,
b. Fulfil all your promises,
c. Return any article given to you in trust in its proper condition,
d. Guard the secret places of your body,
e. Keep your eyes down,
f. Hold off your hands (from tyranny and wrong doing). (Hadith)
31. Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) forbade blood sports, like the Bedouins. (Hadith)
32. Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) said:
a. To gaze at a strange (ghair mahram) woman is the Zina (adultery) of the eyes,
b. To listen to passion-stirring words is Zina of the ears,
c. To converse with a strange women (and derive pleasure therefrom) is Zina of the tongue,
d. To touch a strange women is Zina of the hands,
e. To walk towards her is Zina of the feet,
f. The heart desires and craves; the sexual organs then either testify to these or deny them. (Sahih Muslim)
33. Allah Ta'ala will not cast a merciful glance towards the person that commits sodomy or anal sex with his wife. (Mishkaat)
34. (Part of) the beauty of a man's Islam is to leave what does not concern him. (Tirmidhi)
35. Don't be moved by anger. He (the man seeking advise) then repeated (i.e. his request) several times, but Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) said: Don't be moved by anger. (Sahih Bukhari)
36. Surely (for you) every Tasbih is an act of charity, everyTakbir is an act of charity, every Tahmid is an act of charity, the commanding of right actions is an act of charity, and your sexual intercourse (with you wives) is an act of charity. They asked, (in surprise), O Rasool of Allah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim)! Can it be that anyone of us fulfils his passion, and be rewarded for it? Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) said: Do you see, if you got it (i.e. sexual satisfaction) through unlawful means, would there be sin in it? In the same manner, there is reward for him who performs it lawfully. (Sahih Muslim)
37. Whosoever among you sees an undersirable thing, he should change it with his hand. But, if he cannot, he should do it (i.e. change it) with his tongue. If he is not able to do that even, he should do it with his heart, and that is the weakest of faith. (Sahih Muslim)
38. Whoso kills a sparrow for nothing, it will cry loud to Allah on the Day of Resurrection, saying, O my Rabb! Such-and-such a man killed me for nothing: he never killed me for any good. (Nisaai)
39. Every good word is charity. (Hadith)
40. Almsgiving extinguishes the Wrath of Allah. (Tirmidhi)
41. That a man give a dirham in alms during his lifetime, is better for him than that he should give a hundred dirhams at his death. (Abu Dawud)
42. Cleanliness is one-half of faith. (Sahih Muslim)
43. To be alone is better that (to have) a bad companion; and a good companion is better than being alone; and dictating the good is better that keeping silence; and silence is better than dictating evil. (Baihaqi; Mishkaat Shareef)
44. Whoso curses a thing when it does not deserve it, - makes the curse to return upon him. (Abu Dawud)
45. All sins are pardoned of a Martyr except (his) debts. (Sahih Muslim)
46. I said: O Rasool of Allah! (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) I have so much hair upon my head, should I then comb it? The Rasool of Allah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) said: Yes, and also do it justice! (Nisaai)
47. Deliberation is of Allah, and haste is of Satan. (Tirmidhi)
48. The most hateful of (all) lawful thing, in the sight of Allah, is divorce. (Abu Dawud)
49. The women who seeks divorce from her husband, without being forced (to it due to unjust treatment), shall not smell the fragrance of Jannat. (Tirmidhi)
50. I never saw anyone smile more than the Prophet. (Tirmidhi)
51. No present or gift of a parent, out of all the gifts and presents to a child, is superior to a good education. (Tirmidhi)
52. The best part of faith is to say, There is no Allah but Allah, and the least of it is to remove all injurious things from the (public) road. (Sahih Bukhari)
53. Faith is a restraint against all unjust violence, let no Mu'min commit violence. (Abu Dawud)
54. Whoso brings up three daughters or three sisters, or two sisters or two daughters, and gives them a good education, and treats them well, and gives them in marriage, for him is Jannat.(Abu Dawud)
55. Feed the hungry, visit the sick, and free the captive. (Sahih Bukhari)
56. There are four qualities which being (found) in any make him a complete hypocrite; and whoever has one of these, has one hypocritical quality until he avoids it: perfidy when trusted, lying when speaking, leaving in the lurch when convenanting, and wickedness when quarrelling. (Sahih Bukhari)
57. Every deen has a distinctive virtue, and the distinctive virtue of Islam is modesty. (Malik)
58. Whoso walks in a path seeking knowledge therein, Allah will thereby make easy for him the path of Jannah. (Sahih Muslim)
59. Whoso goes forth in search of knowledge, engages himself in the cause of Allah until he returns (home). (Tirmidhi)
60. When the Rasool of Allah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) sent me as a Governor of Yemen, he said: Beware of leading a luxurious life for verily the servants of (Allah) never lead a luxurious life. (Ahmad)
61. When a servant (of Allah) tells a lie, (his) Angel goes away from him to the distance of a mile, because of the internal commotions of what it brings. (Tirmidhi)
62. When there are three men, let not two egage in a private discourse without the third, for that may grieve him. (SahihBukhari)
63. A woman is married for four qualifications: for her wealth, for her birth, for her beauty, and for Deen; but you look out for Deeni women; and if you do it for any other consideration, your hands will be rubbed in dirt! (Sahih Bukhari)
64. Allah is not merciful to him who is not merciful to men. (Sahih Bukhari)
65. Whoso shows (a way) to good, shall have a reward like that of the man who does it himself. (Sahih Muslim)
66. Eat and give alms and cloth yourselves without being extravagant or vain. (Sahih Bukhari)
67. In his journeys, Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) would remain in the rear, taking care of the weak, and seating them behind him, and he would also pray for them. (Abu Dawud)
68. A Mu'min does not eliminate, nor curse, nor is he a doer of filthy actions, nor is he an impudent fellow. (Tirmidhi)
69. He is not a Mu'min who eats his fill while his neighbour lies hungry by his side. (Baihaqi)
70. Seize five opportunities before the five (calamities): your youth before weakness in old age; your health before your sickness; richness before poverty; your leisure before business; your life before death. (Tirmidhi)
71. The worst of feasts are the marriage feasts in which the rich are invited and the poor left out. (Sahih Bukhari)
72. Send presents to one another, for verily presents take away the grudge of the heart; and let no neighbour despise the present of his neighbour, be it ever so little. (Tirmidhi)
73. Rasoolullah (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) loved an action which could be performed regularly, although it was little. (Nisaai)
74. Whoso causes (others) to hear (of his virtues) Allah will disgrace him thereby; and whoso shows (himself) off, Allah will humiliate thereby. (Sahih Bukhari)
75. Whoso holds fast to my example during the corruption of my people, he shall have the reward of hundred Martyrs. (Baihaqi)
76. He who spends in the Cause of Allah will have his reward seven hundred times. (Tirmidhi)
77. Avoid all things doubtful for those that are not doubtful, verily truth brings quiet, and falsehood doubt. (Tirmidhi)
78. Moderation in expenses is half livelihood, and the love of men is half wisdom, and good questioning is half knowledge. (Baihaqi)
79. There are two traits which are never found together in a hypocrite: good conduct and the understanding of Deen. (Tirmidhi) 80. There is a trial for every people, and the trial for my people is wealth. (Tirmidhi)
81. The world is a provision, and the best provision of the world is a virtuous woman. (Sahih Muslim)
82. I have left behind me no more greater trial for men than woman. (Nisaai)
83. No man is alone with a strange woman, but Satan is the third among them. (Tirmidhi)
84. I asked the Rasool (Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallim) with regard to a sudden glance cast on a woman. He said: Turn away your glance. (Sahih Muslim)
85. My companions are like stars, whosoever (from among them) you (choose to) follow, you will be guided. (Mishkaat)
86. All actions depend upon its intention. (Sahih Bukhari; Sahih Muslim)
87. Offering prayer in congregation carries twenty-seven times greater reward that offering it alone. (Sahih Muslim)
88. I am the last of prophets and there will be none after me. (Sahih Bukhari; Sahih Muslim)
89. When someone makes his Wudhu at home and walks to the mosque with the intention of discharging an obligation to Allah, then each (alternate) step cancels a sin while the other one adds to his virtues. (Sahih Muslim)
90. Narrate the virtues of the dead and refrain from revealing their sins. (Abu Dawud)
91. Remember often the terminator of pleasures (i.e. death). (Tirmidhi)
92. When your good deeds make you happy and your bad deeds make you sad, you have Imaan. (Ahmad)